To create a custom URL, you must first link an attorney profile to your account.
To link an attorney profile:
- Sign in, or create an account.
- Click the "Directory Profile" menu.
- Click "Create Profile."
- On the next page, follow the instructions to either claim your existing profile or create a new one.
Once you have a profile linked to your account, follow these steps to create or change your URL:
- Visit the Profile Settings page.
- Enter a value in the "Custom URL" input box, or change the existing value.
- Click "Save Changes."
Your new URL will be active immediately.
You have two URLs:
- Directory URL. This is a direct link to your directory profile, which includes a "Refer" button that allows attorneys to send you a case without entering your contact information.
- Referral URL. This is a direct link to the "Send Referral" page, with your information already filled in. This link will work even if you have unpublished your profile.